Coating Cell Operator - 3rd + Weekend Shift
Located in Prescott, WI
3rd Shift: Sunday – Thursday, 10:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.
Weekend Shift: Friday – Sunday, 6:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m.
Location: Prescott, WI
General Summary: Express is recruiting for a Prescott, Wisconsin company in search of a Coating Cell Operator. The operator will routinely run one or more operational pieces of equipment associated within the Coating Cellular processing area. (Alumina Cleaning, Book Up, Beveling, Mixing, AST, Coating).
- Ensures that all processes are followed according to job routers, process specifications, engineering change orders (ECO’s), and standard work procedures in a safe operating manner.
- Ensures that all required quality testing is completed within product specification and documented appropriately with the actual test results reading.
- Performs and records all transactions and Labor Reporting accurately.
- Where appropriate, uses the inventory tracking tools and labels all products to process specifications. Transacts inventory at the appropriate stage of the process, where applicable.
- Brings inventory discrepancies forward to the cell coordinator, supervisor or manager and helps investigate and resolve.
- Reports all non-conforming products to the cell coordinator, supervisor or manager. Accurately fills out the NCR form for all non-conforming materials and places it in the assigned non-conforming materials area.
- Ensures work area is clean and organized to 5S standards and that a professional pass down is given to the oncoming shift operator.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- A minimum of 3-6 months sustained employment in a manufacturing environment.
- Able to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of basic mathematical skills.
- Able to work in a team setting.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have or obtain Hazardous Materials Handling Training on a 3-year rotational basis.
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday (6 Days Observed)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
To Apply: Call or Text “Coating A” to the River Falls Express office at 715-426-6134 or fill out an Online Application at ExpressPros.com/RiverFallsWI
Express Office: River Falls
1561 Commerce Court
River Falls, WI 54022