MIG Welder / Fabricator
Located in Wyoming, MI
MIG Welder / Fabricator Job Summary:
A fast-paced fabrication company is seeking a MIG (GMAW) welder to join their team on 1st shift.
MIG Welder / Fabricator Responsibilities:
- The MIG (GMAW) welder will be responsible for tube and plate welding with aluminum, carbon steel and stainless steel.
- MIG Welder candidates should have their own tools: welding hood, welpers, small grinder, hammer-chisel, fillet, and V-WAC gauges.
- Follow blueprints to assemble and weld air purification systems.
MIG Welder / Fabricator Qualifications:
- 2 years fabrication MIG (GMAW) welding experience
- Knowledge of GD&T (geometric dimensioning and tolerance) and ability to apply tolerances when welding
- Highly proficient at blueprint reading (standard and metric) including a strong understanding of 1st angle and 3rd angle projection
- Knowledge AWS (American Welding Society) standards / symbols and codes preferred
Position Type: Evaluation-hire, full-time
Pay: $17.00-$19.00/HR, commensurate with experience
1st shift: 6:00 am - 2:30 pm Monday-Friday
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519