Inventory Clerk 1st shift 5:30AM to 2:00PM
Located in York, PA
Salary: $18.00 /hr
Length of assignment: Temporary – appox. 6 months
Under the direction of the Senior Inventory Clerk, this position will perform cycle counts to ensure the accuracy and integrity of all finished goods.
- Responsible always for promoting a safety culture and awareness within their area of responsibility.
- Completes all cycle count tasks generated by WMS (Warehouse Management System) to ensure warehouse personnel can perform their functions.
- Cycle count various assigned aisles in rotation daily to ensure all locations are counted quarterly. Cycle count includes quantity, lot numbers, pallet type and any other relevant information regarding the item.
- Record and report any discrepancies to the Inventory department.
- Perform cycle count on sku’s based upon discrepancies found.
- Safely operation of material handling equipment, including cherry picker.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to build positive relationships at all levels of the organization
- Excellent communications skills – ability to communicate clearly and concisely in multiple media – verbal, written, etc. Must have ability to communicate clearly in English – verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Ability to obtain Cherry Picker certification required.
- High school diploma required
Ways to Apply:
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.YorkPA@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our office at 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com
Express Office: York
2210 East Market Street
York, PA 17402