Located in Pinehurst, TX
Production Electrician needed for manufacturing plant
Job Scope: This position will trouble-shoot, repair, program, replace, maintain and install electrical/electronic systems for production related equipment and building utilities within this high-speed metal packaging manufacturing facility. Equipment includes bodymakers, printers, washers and other packaging machinery etc. Must follow all local, state and federal electrical codes.
- Must have a working knowledge of computers, and PLC’s.
- Must be able to read blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, or engineering instructions for assembling or connecting electronic units, applying Knowledge of electronic theory and components required.
- Will identify and resolve equipment malfunctions, working with manufacturers or field representatives as necessary to procure replacement parts.
- Responsible for adjusting or replacing defective or improperly functioning components, using hand tools or soldering iron.
- Assembles, test, or maintain electronic components, according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, or knowledge of electronics, using hand or power tools.
- Performs preventative maintenance and/or calibration of equipment or systems.
- Maintain system logs or manuals to document testing or operation of equipment.
- Will be required to write reports or record data on testing techniques, laboratory equipment, or specifications to assist engineers.
- High School or equivalent
- MA electrician’s license or related experience and/or plan to obtain proper licensure.
- Manufacturing environment with Electrical license is highly required.
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley/Omron/Direct Logic PLC’s is required
- Knowledge of integrated Window software to analyze AC/DC, single phase and 3 phase generators and AC/DC motors, relays, switches, breaker transformers, and power panels.
- Knowledge of single and 3 phase up to 440 volt.
- Three (3) plus years of experience as an electrician in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical blueprints, electrical schematics and parts specifications.
- Must have hands on experience in operating production machines.
- Ability to work a 12-hour shift which may include night shift and weekends.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Possible Equivalent Military Titles
Electronics Technician, Radar and Sonar Operator, Electronic Instrument and Equipment Repairer, Communications Equipment Operator, Avionics Technician, Building Electrician, Power Electrician
Paid health insurance for employees
Apply online or at our office:
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Ways To Apply:
- Resumes may be emailed to Yeni.Craig@Expresspros.com
- Call our office 281-290-6330
- Visit our office 32323 SH 249 # 200 Pinehurst, TX 77362
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career. Whether you are ready for a full-time position, looking for part-time work, or want a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
- Professional positions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information.
Yeni Craig is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
32323 SH 249 # 200 Pinehurst, TX 77362
Need more information about this job or any other opportunities?
Contact Yeni Craig, our Office Services and Skills Trade Recruiter at 281-290-6330 or by email Yeni.Craig@expresspros.com
Express Office: Tomball
32323 State Highway 249
Pinehurst, TX 77362