Water and Fire Tech
Located in Tulsa, OK
FIRE TECH NEEDED FOR LARGE RESTORATION COMPANY IN TULSA, OK
Hours and Pay:
- Monday - Friday, 7am to 7pm availability needed + weekends and on call potential
- Typical work week is 40 hours, 8am to 5pm but disasters strike at all hours
- On call is very organized and rotated + increased pay, etc.
- $14.00/HR Minimum (DOE) + HAZ Pay, OT, On Call Increase
- A valid DL is required and this position is considered safety sensitive, pre-employment drug tests will be performed
- Reliable transportation is a must
- Ability to work extended hours a must
- Fire Technicians are responsible for tearing out, repairing, cleaning and restoring commercial and residential properties
- The use of basic hand tools, cleaning equipment, HAZ PPE and a company vehicle may occur daily
- Work with a team to restore each unique property disaster
- On the job training, potential for advancement including team lead or supervisory positions, company paid certifications, benefits, etc!
APPLY @ THE 71ST & GARNETT EXPRESS TODAY!!!
Express Office: Tulsa Mid-Town
10816 East 71st Street
Tulsa, OK 74133