1st Shift CNC Operator Opportunity (Permanent Position)
Located in Mt Clemens, MI
Salary: $17.00 - $21.00/hour
A pioneer in quick change tool holding systems is seeking an experienced CNC Operator for their Mount Clemens, MI location. This is a full-time opportunity offering substantial overtime and advancement.
Established in 1957, this precision machine shop has been synonymous with high-quality tool holding systems including standard and custom quick-change drilling and tapping products for the Aerospace, Automotive, Medical, Marine, Farming and Machine Tool industries. This is a permanent opportunity with a stable and well-run company who is proud of their products and employees!
Required Skills, Shift and Compensation:
- Experience operating a CNC Mill or Lathe; preferably in a job shop or prototype environment
- Ability to perform offsets and change cutting tools.
- Experience with Fanuc controls is highly preferred.
- Experience working with tight tolerance ranges.
- Measure parts using micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, etc.
- Read blueprints and shop diagrams (as needed).
- Have your own tools.
- 6:00am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday
- 6:00am – 11:00am on Saturdays (flexible start time offered after probationary period)
- $17.00-$21.00/hour to start depending upon experience and qualifications.
- Performance and compensation review after 90 days of employment and semi-annually thereafter.
This is a long term, permanent opportunity with a full benefit’s package offered upon direct hire including premium health insurance, paid holidays and vacation time, annual reviews, and internal advancement opportunities.
If interested, please forward an updated copy of your resume to Jobs.RochesterHillsMI@ExpressPros.com for immediate consideration.
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307