Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Excellent comp & benefits!
Be a part of one of the most well-established construction companies in Central Oregon!
Where You Ge to Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114.
What You Get to Do!
- Manage, prepare and maintain confidential financial accounting data, analysis, reports and records.
- Collect, analyze and summarize financial data – provide graphics to show trending data when appropriate.
- Manage day to day financial transactions – audit bank deposits, accounts receivable, accounts payable / invoice approval, payroll,
- posting requirements and reconcile identified discrepancies.
- Modify or create, document and implement accounting control procedures to mitigate inaccuracies, discrepancies or imbalances.
- Manage, prepare and submit weekly, monthly and annual reports.
- Ensure month end and year end close out processes are accurately completed in a timely manner.
- Create draft balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and
- financial guidelines.
- Prepare for and participate in the annual CPA Review / Audit.
- Supervise the Finance and Accounting Department
- Make a difference!
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or 5 years comparable management experience with 5 years commercial construction related experience.
- Current Oregon driver's license and insurable driving record.
- Proven working experience as a Controller or other relevant role with leadership or supervisory experience ‐ a high level of accuracy, aptitude for numbers, quantitative skills and professionalism are essential.
- Expertise in Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and regulatory requirements.
- Experience in customer support is required as well as the ability to build rapport with existing and potential clients and employees.
- Advanced computer skills with Sage CRE 300 (Timberline), Sage Paperless Construction (SPC), Procore, MS Office, including
- Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat and Bluebeam.
- Must have strong organizational and prioritizing skills, attention to detail, and excellent time management and planning skills.
- Ability to multi‐task and problem solve with a high degree of accuracy and precision.
- Must have ability to effectively interface with all levels of internal co‐workers and external customers.
- Thrive in busy office environment and adaptable to change, willing to learn new processes for higher degree of efficiency and maintain positive attitude.
- A passion for the work you do and the people you do it with!
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702