Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits!
Are you ready for a change?
A local company is searching for an Accountant who will have core responsibilities in maintaining the accounting/finance function for a leading team.
Do you feel stuck in your current job? Your role is vital within the company as you will be working directly with the CFO. You will work independently, taking the lead on company reporting and tracking, acting as an internal resource on QuickBooks, financial reporting, and employee training.
Accountant job highlights:
- Allows the ability to develop and implement strategies to reach company objectives.
- Your assignments will include but not be limited to: business analysis trends, alternative investment planning, return analysis and reporting, and executive briefings.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
What we look for in Accountants:
- CPA Certification a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in (Accounting, Finance, other)
- If you have Manufacturing industry experience, that's a plus!
- We need you to have experience with accounting software
- You'll have standard cost accounting knowledge
- Have an excellent attention to detail and confidentiality
- Proven working experience as a cost accountant or in a meaningful field
- You should have thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
Apply online or at our office:
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Karen is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Specialized Recruiting Group today!
Need more information about this Accountant job?
Contact Karen Turner at 541-389-1505 or by email email@example.com. Please add “Accountant” to the subject line of your email.
Express Specialized Recruiting Group works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America and Central Oregon, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702