RN, Emergency Room ED $85.00
Located in Olympia, WA
ED RN Needed to work a 13 Week Contract. $85.00 hr
*Weekly Direct deposit
*12 hr shifts with the ability to float.
Required Licenses, Certifications, and/or Registrations
Current and unrestricted Washington State Nursing license
Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS (or ENPC) certifications, required
Graduated from an accredited school of nursing
Bachelor’s degree preferred
At least one year of RN experience in the emergency is room *Required
- Administers medication and treatments following the education, experience, and approved nursing techniques.
- Provides physicians and other health care team members with accurate and timely information to promote continuity and excellence of care. Utilizes nursing process in the assessment, care, and documentation of care of patients. Prepares equipment and supplies and assists providers with treatment and examination of patients. Carries out physicians’ orders accurately and promptly
- Accurately and appropriately documents patient care and treatments including, but not limited to, medications, vital signs, intake, and output. Develops and documents a patient-specific care plan for each inpatient within 24 hours of admission. Demonstrates fiscal responsibility through appropriate charging of supplies and pharmacy items.
- Provides direct patient care according to established standards of care. Recognizes legal implications of patient care by obtaining appropriate consent. Is always familiar with the Nurse Practice Act and practices within that framework.
- Fosters a culture of teamwork by participating in the orientation of new personnel, nursing staff meetings, and in-service training.
- Participates and completes special projects and other related as assigned.
Express Office: Olympia
1120 Harrison Avenue Northwest
Olympia, WA 98502