Senior Financial Analyst
Located in Lacey, WA
Express is now hiring for a Senior Financial Analyst at a manufacturing company based out of Lacey, Wa. This is a direct hire opportunity with the company. The schedule will be Monday-Friday from 7AM-4PM or 8AM-5PM. The compensation for this position will be $80-95K/yr depending on experience level.
- Assist in the preparation of the “bottom-up” monthly forecast and annual budget.
- Support the ongoing maintenance and evolution of the planning processes, including compiling and reporting results, and understanding / explaining points of variance.
- Aid strategic planning and decision-making efforts by identifying trends in product, market/channel segments, and key customers.
- Create ad hoc reports to evaluate business results and identify impact versus the forecast modeling assumptions.
- Collaborate with business partners to drive positive results.
- Effectively work with other functional teams to ensure that their departmental expenses will not exceed quarterly forecasted targets.
- Identify opportunities and implement action plans to improve forecast accuracy, cost savings, profit enhancement, and efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years relevant work experience with accounting for a manufacturing company
- Strong technical knowledge of building the P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flows from bottom up
- CPA and/or MBA, a plus
Email your resume to: Ashley.Stone2@ExpressPros.com
Or call Ashley Stone at 360-581-7275
Express Office: Olympia
1120 Harrison Avenue Northwest
Olympia, WA 98502