Located in Bend, OR
Are your friends always marveling at your ability to organize? Do you love taking on an organizing challenge? We need you to come to see us at Express today.
A local Bend company is searching for an Administrative Assistant who will support a diverse range of administrative needs. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for staff support. This position serves as the first point of contact for the organization, which requires a positive attitude and polished, professional presentation. This position will multitask in a variety of front office activities.
Administrative Assistant job highlights:
- Provide administrative support to the organization’s senior staff team.
- Manage incoming calls, emails, and on-site visitors in a professional and clear manner.
- Direct calls, emails, and visitors to the appropriate team member.
- This will also include monitoring the organization’s voicemail system, tracking messages, and ensuring appropriate follow-up.
- Assist in the scheduling process which includes scheduling appointments for senior staff as well as assisting in the project scheduling process.
- Maintain vehicle logs which include key, fuel, and maintenance records for the organization
- Coordinate employee uniform inventory and ordering.
What we look for in Administrative Assistants:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 3 years administrative support experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with customer service required as well as an ability to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public, fellow employees, and vendors.
- Coordinate office supply inventory and ordering. Responsible for stocking supplies, managing office equipment, coordinating service and maintenance as necessary.
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find a job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Natasha is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
61379 SW HWY 97
Bend, OR 97702
Need more information about this Administrative Assistant job?
Contact Natasha, our Staffing Consultant at (541) 389-1505, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add “Administrative Assistant” to the subject line of your email.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, state/province, and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702