Housing Case Manager
Located in Olympia, WA
Express is now hiring for a Housing Case Manager at a community services company based out of Lacey, WA. This is an evaluation-permanent opportunity. The schedule will be Monday-Thursday 7AM-6PM. The compensation for this position will be $22.97/hr.
- Conducts intake and initial interviews with clients ensuring that all applicable contractual requirements are met/in compliance;
- Initiates and maintains a paper trail related to general terms and conditions of the programs and its inventory – if applicable;
- Develops rapport with individuals and family members;
- Assist individuals in assessing and prioritizing documents necessary to complete rent assistance voucher and payment;
- Monitor and follow-up application process including on-going assessment and referrals of needs and services as appropriate;
- Assist clients in in planning ways to meet their identified needs;
- Make referrals and appropriate linkages to necessary services – as needed/appropriate;
- Maintain client records on an on-going basis;
- Prepare vouchers to provide rent assistance payments, including necessary notices and correspondence on client’s behalf;
- Learn and master intakes, assessments and case management processes for all CAC housing programs;
- Data entry into HMIS, Cap60 and other databases as required;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in social services or other related field – comparable experience may be substituted.
- Five years’ experience in the field of social services or related field;
- Experience with low-income individuals and families;
- Must be able to demonstrate having the ability to proficiently use the above indicated computer software application.
- Pass criminal background check
Interested? Give us a call/text today: 360-357-7195
Email your resume to: Jobs.OlympiaWA@ExpressPros.com
Apply directly: www.expresspros.com/olympiawa OR "ExpressJobs" App
NO RECRUITING FEE!
Express Office: Olympia
1120 Harrison Avenue Northwest
Olympia, WA 98502