Located in Austin, TX
Our client in Spicewood is currently looking to fill multiple full-time TIG welder / fabricator positions. These positions are full time, permanent roles and will pay between $18-$22/hr. plus great benefits. The schedule is either Monday-Thursday working 4, 10 hour shifts or Friday-Sunday working 3, 12-hour shifts. More details about the position are below. If you are interested and meet the qualifications, please reply to this post with a copy of your resume or work history
- Fabricate steel windows and doors to 1/16” tolerance using TIG welding of steel and aluminum
- Follow instructions on work orders and blueprints to accurately fabricate assemblies
- Work schedule is Monday-Friday from 6:00 am-2:30 pm.
- Work safely and efficiently in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and keep workshop clean
- Complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Must have experience in TIG welding of steel and aluminum
- Ability to read blueprints and work plans to generate finished products
- Proficient with general metal working tools – grinders, sanders, saws, drill press, etc.
- Ability to use a tape measure with high accuracy and understand decimal and fractional math
- High attention to detail, pride in work, reliable and hard worker
Express Office: Austin (Southwest)
2500 West William Cannon Drive
Austin, TX 78745