Production Associate 3
Located in Norman, OK
- Job Title: Production Associate 3
- Openings: 1
- Shift: 1st shift. Shift start times vary from 6:00 am to 8:30 am, depending on area assigned. Overtime mandatory: All associates are required to work overtime – no exceptions
- Experience needed: Prior technical experience. Please send resumes to email@example.com
- Pay rate: $15.00 per Hour
PA3 - Unified Workforce – Associate will work in various areas to receive inventory, distribute parts, assemble, configure, test and ship high end data storage equipment.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Perform assembly and installation of racks, cables and designated hardware/software on various state of the art server/storage systems according to requested customer specifications
- Perform configuration, testing and troubleshooting of Enterprise Level Storage Arrays, Content Archiving Platforms and Adaptable Modular Storage Systems
- Conduct quality control audits on finished product, identify problems and provide appropriate solutions
- Must be able to work overtime as necessary to accommodate extremely high order volume spikes as required.
- Analyze work orders for accuracy/completeness
- Update records/inventory system
- Collaborate with others to ensure consistent work-flow and scheduling
- Ensure quality control by confirming work meets the criteria as defined by the Basic Work Manual.
- Complete daily assigned tasks to meet production volume and schedule
- Ensure that work environment is maintained clean, safe and organized.
- Other duties as assigned/requested
Express Office: Norman (Oklahoma City Metro)/Pauls Valley
2424 Springer Drive
Norman, OK 73069