Located in Grants Pass, OR
Express is looking for a full time Builder for a Grants Pass manufacturer that specialized in wire harnessing and electronics assembly. This is a Monday - Friday day shift 5am-1:30pm with overtime available. This position starts at $12.75 per hour.
Summary of Position:
Under supervision of the production supervisor: build department. Take crimped and housed wires and components, tywrap them together conforming to blueprint specifications.
- Read instruction sheets.
- Locate build board for assembly number and position on the build board frame.
- Take wire components and place on the board over the blueprint schematic.
- After all wires have been placed on the board they are tywrapped together using a tywrap gun.
- Some tywraps are placed by hand. Some label applications are also placed on the wire harness by hand.
- Fill out traveler paperwork.
- Make suggestions on improving the processes.
- Inspect other operators work as necessary.
- Perform special assignments or other duties as required.
- Able to distinguish colors.
- Able to read small print.
- Able to read a ruler.
- Able to read blueprints, schematic
- Have excellent manual dexterity.
- Stand for eight (8) or more hours per day.
- Able to lift and carry 25 lbs. on a repeated basis.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends.
- Have the ability to work with arms at shoulder level for extended periods of time.
Apply now to get your phone interview right away! To apply you can visit our office at 219 NW E. St., Grants Pass, or visit our website at www.expresspros.com/medfordor or call 541-471-0113 for more details. We want to hear from you today!
Express Office: Medford
3523 Arrowhead Drive
Medford, OR 97504