Mechanical Engineer/ Drafter
Located in Woodland, WA
Salary: $24+ DOE
Express Employment Professionals is looking for a Mechanical Engineer/ Drafter for a manufacturing company in Woodland, WA. The pay is $24+ DOE, this is a full-time position with the potential for Direct Hire.
Drafter responsibilities include gathering drawings and specifications, calculating material and equipment requirements, and setting up production methods. Looking for someone with hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software and is familiar with building processes.
Key Responsibilities for Mechanical Designer/Drafter
- Liaise with engineers to gather product and structural requirements and designs
- Calculate dimensions, weight limitations and requirements in materials
- Create detailed designs with computer-aided design (CAD) software, SolidWorks, and Inventor
- Design diagrams, maps, and layouts to illustrate workflow
- Prepare rough sketches and review them along with engineering team
- Create Manuals that describe existing product’s operations, features, and maintenance.
- Must be open to occasional travel to customer job sites
- Must have hands on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software, SolidWorks, and Inventor
- Must be able to work well with others, and listen to and often solicit input on designs
- Must have good math skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Engineering, Architecture, or degree from a technical college
- Must be comfortable and able to safely work on heavy industrial job sites as needed
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Felicia Wilde or Kasie Stecker is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
1208 Washington Way, Suite 130 – Longview, WA 98632 (360) 414-1200
Need more information about this Mechanical Engineer/ Drafter job?
Contact Felicia Wilde or Kasie Stecker, our Administrative and Professional Recruiter at (360) 414-1200, or by email email@example.com. Please add “Mechanical Engineer/ Drafter” to the subject line of your email.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Washington, and Cowlitz County, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Washington State and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632