Assembly Process Technician- B Shift
Located in Tualatin, OR
Salary: $16-$17.00 +12%
A client of ours in Tualatin is looking to add a Assembly Process Technician to their Swing Shift. The Assembly Process Technician will be responsible for setup, adjustment and minor repairs of the MX34R SMT machine. You will perform in diverse work situations with frequent variations from the norm involving a high degree of complexity. This position contributes to the development of new concepts and procedures and operates with little direction given. Work is performed independently, with minimal supervision, but under the direction of the Assembly Supervisor. The impact of errors could result in product of unacceptable quality, damaged machinery and tools, thereby shutting down equipment and stopping production.
This is a evaluation to full-time hire position!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Term Life and Short-Term Disability
- Weekly paychecks
- We offer $100 referral bonuses, if you have friends or family looking for work, we will pay you!!!
- Basic setup, adjustment, and operation of MX34R SMT machine
- Working with Production Lead, Maintenance Technician, Manufacturing Engineer, etc. to assure optimum equipment performance
- Monitoring and inspecting production equipment and processes to meet production and quality requirements
- Performing tests, measurements, and inspections on parts to ensure product quality
- Interacting with internal customers, vendors, or visitors: 5% phone, 95% face-face
- Recommending improvements to the areas’ equipment, systems, and processes
- Picking, transporting, and exchanging materials, supplies, and parts
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs):
- Experience with automated measurement vision systems
- Working understanding of ISO9001/TS16949 and ISO14001
- Demonstrated proficiency with reading blueprints and sketches
- Demonstrated proficiency with Measuring and inspection devices and techniques with repeatable results
- Demonstrated proficiency in interpreting SPC data and equipment processes and initiating adjustments
- Thorough working knowledge of Assembly machines and support equipment
- Good troubleshooting skills, analysis skills, and problem-solving skills
- Able to understand quality standards to identify quality problems/issues while following procedures
- Able to comply with EMS, Safety regulations and effectively use all department safety devises
- Able to understand and use basic equipment, hand tools, and industrial measuring instruments
- Able to understand the Metric system and conversions between Metric and English units
- Able to work with a wide variety of cleaners, solvents, lubricants and oils
- Able to understand and convey verbal and written instructions in English
- Able to use a personal computer in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Able to perform high school math through algebra
- Able to sit or stand for most of shift
- Able to write legibly in English
- Able to lift 40lbs regularly
- Must have vision correctable to 20/20; able to distinguish all colors on the spectrum
Pay: $16.00-$17.00/hr DOE with a 12% differential
Schedule: Monday-Thursday, 5:45pm-5:00am, works every other Thursday
As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right opportunity for you and your career. We offer competitive wages, immediate medical benefits, a 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, and more! Employment with Express Employment Professionals depends on successful completion of the Express process, which may include drug testing, background checks, meeting Express bonding requirements, and completing the work authorization paperwork.
Apply in 3 ways!
- Call us at 503.612.1800 Monday-Friday 7 am-5 pm
- Submit your application via www.ExpressPros.com/WestTualatin, be sure when you submit your app to submit it to the West Tualatin location.
- Stop by our office! Express Employment Professionals is located at 19407 SW Martinazzi Ave, Tualatin, OR 97062.
Express Office: West Tualatin
19407 Southwest Martinazzi Avenue
Tualatin, OR 97062