Located in Cheyenne, WY
Do you have a mechanical aptitude and a team player attitude? Express Employment has immediate openings for CNC Operators in the Cheyenne, WY area! For the right candidate, the position could become a permanent home!
Pay is $15.00/hr. (DOE)
A background check is required
Under minimal supervision, sets up and operates computer numerical controlled (CNC) machine to fabricate metallic parts. Maintains quality and safety standards, equipment, and supplies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sets-up and maintain machines and equipment according to orders and prints.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions and sample workpieces.
- Adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations
- Complies with all quality policies, specifications, and instructions.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Verbal and written communication
- Functional and technical skills
- Attention to detail
- Use of hand tools
- Basic math abilities
- Required to stand, walk and reach for 8 hours.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. as needed.
At Express Employment Professionals, we have been placing people in great jobs right here in Cheyenne! These are permanent, full-time positions. Apply today, and we will get you in for an interview. Let Express Employment do the legwork for you! NEVER A FEE TO THE JOB SEEKER!
How to apply:
Call our office at 307-632-0567
Visit our office in person: 2205 E. Pershing Blvd. Cheyenne, WY 82001
- Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
Express Office: Cheyenne
2205 East Pershing Boulevard
Cheyenne, WY 82001