Supply Chain Specialist
Located in East Syracuse, NY
Looking for an Outside Services Coordinator for manufacturing company based in Syracuse, NY.
- Operates all outsourced production activities and contracts, including quoting the ARM end part costing and margin analysis.
- Maintains relationships with vendors/suppliers and negotiates contracts for major purchases.
- Uses purchasing and price trend data to forecast demand and minimize purchasing costs.
- Provides feedback to the Business Development Manager and plans strategy to increase margin for the part(s) being quoted.
- B.A. in Business administration.
- B.S. in supply chain management/logistics/business admin desirable.
- 3 yrs experience in med to high volume outside production services quoting or purchasing capacity.
- Working experience with vendor management software.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Access.
Ability to walk, remain on feet for extended time periods, reach, stoop. Kneel and lift up to and including 35 pounds as needed. Visual abilities and manual dexterity.
Express Office: Syracuse
3004 Erie Boulevard East
Syracuse, NY 13224