Assembler - Day + Night Shift
Located in Baldwin, WI
Salary: 18.49 - 19.24
1st Shift (Monday - Friday, 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.)
2nd Shift (Monday - Thursday, 2:00 p.m. - Midnight)
1st Shift: $18.49 per hour
2nd Shift: 19.24 per hour
Location: Baldwin, WI
General Summary: Express is recruiting for a Baldwin, WI company in search of an Assembler.
- Assembly of non-repetitive parts which may include multiple parts per operation.
- Package parts and assemblies.
- Ensure compliance to prints.
- Operate test equipment when required.
- Ensure proper documentation with labeling.
- Complies with all safety, DOT, HAZMAT and environmental policies and procedures.
- Uses all designated Personal Protective Equipment as required.
- Read blue prints and understand written and verbal instructions.
- Perform basic math and computer skills.
- Acquire knowledge of production control practices.
- Acquire knowledge of department processes and parts.
- Perform a variety of tasks throughout the day in a fast-paced work environment.
- Interact constructively and effectively with all plant employees.
- Ability to work in a team environment toward a common goal.
- Reacts to change productively and to handle other tasks as assigned.
- Maintains a pattern of regular and predictable attendance.
- Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Talking, and Hearing.
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday (6 Days Observed)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
To Apply: Call or Text “Assembler D” to the River Falls Express office at 715-426-6134 or fill out an Online Application at ExpressPros.com/RiverFallsWI
Express Office: River Falls
1561 Commerce Court
River Falls, WI 54022