Welder - 2nd Shift
Located in Baldwin, WI
Schedule: 2nd Shift (Monday - Thursday, 2:00 p.m. - 12:15 a.m.)
Pay: $21.85 per hour, plus .75 shift differential
Location: Baldwin, WI
General Summary: Express is recruiting for a Baldwin, WI company in search of a Welder. This Welder is responsible for set up and welding of product.
- Performs set up and all position welding on diversified line of standard, and non-standard product according to print specifications. Materials may include steel, stainless steel, and aluminum.
- Fit and position product weldments having a number of parts, using welding and welding fixtures and jigs where applicable.
- Work from prints and routings.
- Statistical process control (SPC) data collection and use of graphs (TIG welding).
- Complies with all DOT, HAZMAT and environmental policies and procedures.
- Uses all designated Personal Protective Equipment as required.
- HS Diploma/GED.
- Completion of welding diploma from an accredited weld school, or six months industrial weld experience, or a combination of weld education and experience.
- Pass blueprint reading test.
- Pass practical weld test.
- Ability to MIG and TIG weld.
- The position may require that the selected candidate is medically evaluated and able to wear a Power Air Purified Respirator (“PAPR”) while fulfilling the requirements of the position.
- Perform a variety of tasks throughout the day in a fast-paced work environment.
- Interact constructively and effectively with all plant employees.
- Ability to work in a team environment toward a common goal.
- Reacts to change productively and to handle other tasks as assigned.
- Maintains a pattern of regular and predictable attendance.
- Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Talking, and Hearing.
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday (6 Days Observed)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
To Apply: Call or Text “Welder” to the River Falls Express office at 715-426-6134 or fill out an Online Application at ExpressPros.com/RiverFallsWI
Express Office: River Falls
1561 Commerce Court
River Falls, WI 54022