Junior Accountant- REMOTE
Located in Bend, OR, OR
IMMEDIATELY HIRING FOR A REMOTE POSITION
Are you ready for a change?
A local Bend company is searching for a Junior Accountant. The Junior Accountant is responsible for performing a wide variety of regular and recurring moderately complex accounting transactions and data entry along with preparing assigned reports, schedules, and reconciliations. The position is responsible for assisting the Finance Business Unit in creating accurate and timely financial records for the organization.
Accountant job highlights:
Review of all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to data entry and payment. Responsible for accounts payable data entry, ensuring accurate entry into the accounting software. Processing all vendor checks for CRAFT3 and various assigned subsidiaries.
- Processes all outgoing wires, ACH’s and Positive Pay on bank website.
- Creates requests for funds (RFF’s) for monthly recurring payables, ensuring timely payments to vendors.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with internal controls regarding payables, authorizations, back-up, proper coding and check signatures on all employee and vendor RFF’s. Processes checks, matching invoices to checks, obtaining all signatures for checks and distributes checks accordingly.
- Responds to all vendor inquires. Reconciles vendor statements, researches, and corrects discrepancies.
- Prepares and posts daily deposits and subsidiaries.
What we look for in Junior Accountants:
- Passion for improving Pacific Northwest Communities.
- Intellectual curiosity and enjoy continuous learning.
- Strong work ethic, a high level of integrity, and the desire to achieve.
- Excellent customer service skills including the demonstrated ability to develop relationships with internal and external partners.
- Ability to successfully work with colleagues located in local and satellite offices.
- Effective oral and written communication skills and keen attention to detail.
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills and effective time management to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, NAV, Adobe Professional, shared files system, Contact Relationship Management system.
Apply online or at our office:
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Natasha is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today! ExpressPros.com/Bend
61379 S Hwy 97
Bend, OR 97702
Need more information about this Junior Accountant job?
Contact Natasha, our Staffing Consultant at 541-389-1505, or by email at email@example.com. Please add “Junior Accountant” to the subject line of your email.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, state/province and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702