Located in Kernersville, NC
The tote washer, under supervision of the Shift Leader, is responsible for washing dirty totes and organizing clean totes. This is a hands-on position that requires the ability to work quickly.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations. Attends daily Safety Meetings. Actively participates in Safety meetings/training.
- Reports to work on time, as scheduled. Able to work overtime when needed.
- Previous forklift experience preferred.
- Physically able to lift up to 55 lbs. as needed.
- Able to work in a labor-intensive position. Lifting, standing, bending, twisting and stooping for up to 12 hours per day.
- Physically able to work in a wet environment for up to 12 hours per day.
- Records daily production data and reports downtime issues.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities:
- Wear appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for the task.
- Maintain a SAFE work environment using good housekeeping practices. Keeping work area free from clutter, trip hazards, etc.
- Safely operate a forklift to transport dirty totes from warehouse to tote wash area.
- Safely operate a pressure washer to clean both inside and outside of dirty totes.
- Safely operate a forklift to transport totes to appropriate area of warehouse after cleaning.
- Visually inspect totes for damage and transport to appropriate location in warehouse if no longer usable.
- Will train as back up to tote filling position.
- Will train to load/unload material from tankers and dry vans trailers.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Supervisor or Shift Leader.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Express Office: Winston-Salem
159 Jonestown Road
Winston-Salem, NC 27104