Located in Orem, UT
We are searching for a reliable, deadline-driven Welder to join a team of skilled professionals. This position does not need pre-certifications in welding, we will take entry level workers. We are willing to train. The shift is Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM . You must have metatarsal steel toed boots, welding gloves and leathers. A hood will be provided unless you have one you like. The position requires you to lift to 40 pounds, be on your feet for the full ten-hour shift except lunch and breaks and be able to bend, twist, and stretch.
- Selecting, measuring, cutting, and joining appropriate metals to specifications.
- Preparing metals and work surfaces to ensure safe and effective assemblage.
- Interpreting specifications and blueprints accurately.
- Training welding apprentices and mentoring recruits.
- Regularly cleaning and inspecting welding equipment and tools.
- Operating cranes and other machinery to transport materials to welding worksites.
- Determining correct gas ratios.
- Testing the strength of each join during and after project completion.
- Diagnosing issues and troubleshooting as required.
- Liaising with the line manager or supervisor, reporting any issues, and making suggestions for improvement.
Call our office (801) 374-9300 or email our recruiter email@example.com she will be more than happy to answer any questions.
Express Office: Orem
1041 South Orem Boulevard
Orem, UT 84058