Located in London, ON
Express is recruiting for a Service Coordinator for our client in London, ON! The ideal candidate will service orientated with the ability to juggle multiple priorities. You will be evaluated during your trial period for consideration of a permanent placement.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Dispatches, schedules, and coordinates the work of Field Technicians.
- Prioritizes service calls and completes various reports
- Coordinates monthly service contract scheduling and set-up.
- Contacts and provides information to the sales department, vendors, and technicians so that all functions are aware of customer requirements and any changes.
- Tracks work orders and provide purchase order numbers.
- Completes daily work tickets, customer request, and inter-department requests.
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Previous experience in a logistics or service provider role
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
- Compensation: $21.50 per hour.
- Monday to Friday, daytime hours.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees that are working hard to achieve our goal of putting 300 people to work weekly in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures as well as their families.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Service Coordinator"
Express Office: London
300 Dundas Street
London, ON N6B 1T6