Located in Guelph, ON
We have an exciting career opportunity available for an entrepreneurial and customer service focused professional. If you have a passion for assisting others, enjoy a fast paced team environment and are eager to develop professionally we invite you to learn more about us. Express Employment Professionals are the largest privately owned employment services company in North America. The successful candidate would join the Guelph-based Express Employment Professionals’ office, which offers a full range of HR services to companies including temporary staffing, direct hire, professional staffing and HR advisory services.
Overview of Opportunity
The Staffing Consultant plays a critical role as the link between client companies and associates, and having the responsibility of meeting the expectations of both. Generation and expansion of our business with existing and new accounts is vital in this position. This role requires recruiting, interviews, orientations and assigning associates to both permanent and contract roles. The Staffing Consultant will assist in growing our business by providing excellent customer service as well as through utilization of various inside sales and marketing strategies.
Here is What You Will Be Doing
- Recruitment through qualifying candidates, booking and completing interviews, providing orientations
- Referencing, testing, assigning, supervising and coaching new associates
- Respond to calls from applicants ,candidates, clients and prospects
- Proactively call clients and prospects to determine current or future staffing requirements and matching those requests to available associates and candidates
- Assist outside sales representatives to increase sales
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Human Resources or related field
- Proven ability to multitask, prioritize and work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening
- Sound judgment and common sense approach
- Top notch Customer Service skills
- Driven goal oriented individual with an outgoing friendly personality
What we offer
- An immediate successful base of clients and business to leverage
- A true competitive advantage in the market place by being able to offer a full range of products related to employment services (complete Human Resource Centre)
- Competitive compensation package (base salary plus incentive bonus) commensurate with experience and ability to deliver results
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
If you think you have what it takes to deliver for this exceptional opportunity, apply in confidence:
Email your resume to us right away! firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Interview will be completed right away – no paperwork or online application.
For more information: call 519 821-4275
“Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer”
Express is a leading Staffing provider in the Guelph and surrounding area who has been in business for over 20 years. Our office has been awarded the Circle of Excellence, so feel confident that we know what we are doing. Let us be your stepping stone to a new opportunity!
If this position doesn’t sound like the right one for you, no problem, we have lots, so be sure and connect with us to learn about what else is available or to share with us what specifically would interest you.
Top performers will be considered for full-time employment opportunities with many of our clients!
Express Office: Guelph
45 Speedvale Avenue East
Guelph, ON N1H 1J2