HVAC Technician - Full Time Opening
Located in Birmingham, AL
Salary: $20 or more/hr, dep on exper.
$20.00 or more per hr., depending on experience. MON-FRI, 8 am - 5 pm (can flex to 7:30 - 4:30). On-call rotation (called rarely). Irondale / I-459 area.
Are you ready for a change? A local, team-oriented company is searching for a COMMERCIAL HVAC TECH to maintain and service HVAC equipment for their campus/facilities.
Do you feel stuck or burned out in your current job? If you are tired of long hours and feeling lost in a large company, we want to talk to you!
- Will work independently, but also within the overall maintenance team.
- Repair or replace condensers, compressors, pumps, valves, motors, bearings, belts and other parts.
- Recycle and charge refrigerants as required.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all environmental equipment.
- Troubleshoot and take necessary corrective action for unit malfunctions and breakdowns for heating/cooling systems, pumps, air handlers, fans and ducts/dampers.
- Perform related work on all related and auxiliary HVAC systems and components.
- Develop and maintain preventive maintenance reports.
- May do touch up or incidental painting after structure repairs.
Requirements – This is What Makes YOU an Ideal Candidate:
- MUST have min. 2 years’ HVAC experience
- MUST be Certified EPA-Universal and EPA-R410 Certified
- Alabama HVAC license
- Able to compute mathematically for measuring and cutting
- Physically able to to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds with machinery assistance
- Self-starter – ability to work independently, but also strong teamwork & collaboration skills
- Must provide your own basic hand tools: company will provide gauges, ladders, etc.
- Good driving record (no DUI’s, excessive accidents, etc.).
- Drug-free workplace; background check required.
If you meet the requirements and are interested, please email an updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please add “HVAC Technician” to the subject line of your email.
Express Pros Birmingham AL South can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Apply with Express today!
Answers to YOUR Questions - FAQ Click Here
See how you and Danielle are connected on LinkedIn
Building Your Career. Building Relationships.
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242