Maintenance Technician - Springfield, IL
Located in Springfield, IL
Become a maintenance technician for a central IL residential company!
Good at residential repairs? Consider yourself handy and good with power tools? A Springfield-based residential housing company is seeking a full-time maintenance technician. The ideal candidate should be HVAC certified and have basic knowledge of plumbing, carpentry, and electrical maintenance. Ability to perform heavy lifting is also a plus, as are customer service skills and the ability to work independently. If this sounds like the perfect opportunity, call Express TODAY at (217) 528-3000 for an immediate interview. Don't miss the chance to apply!
What you get:
- Make $15-22 per hour!
- Benefits available upon hire after initial probationary period.
- A M-F, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. schedule -- be home every night.
What you bring:
- Knowledge of hand tools, power tools, and pressure gauge usage.
- Customer service skills.
- Knowledge of plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, and electrical maintenance and repair.
- HVAC certification and valid driver's license.
Don't miss this chance -- call Express at (217) 528-3000 and ask to speak to a Recruitment Specialist today!
Express Office: Springfield
3000 Professional Drive
Springfield, IL 62703