Front Office Assistant
Located in Greenwood, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- Express Employment is partnered with a non-for-profit client, in Greenwood, looking to hire a Front Office Assistant!
- Professional setting with a friendly and team-orientated culture
- Duties Include: Answering phones in a busy front office
- Handling walk-ins
- Setting appointments for clients
- Making confirmation calls for next day appointments
- Running basic office machines
- Additional administrative duties as required
- Evaluation to Hire Opportunity
- Great benefits upon hire including medical benefits, PTO, paid holidays, and more!
- Ability to advance in your career!
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. May require some overtime, as needed
- Ideal candidate must have recent office experience!
- The ability to work well under pressure and maintain a friendly attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of customer service
- Great attention to detail
- Good computer skills including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Reliable, detail oriented, with the ability to prioritize workload
How to apply: Email me your resume at Angie.petrow@ExpressPros.com or call me at 317-300-9508 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143