Located in Tulsa, OK
The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
• Prevent any and all drips, leaks, and spills that would affect the environment
• Be aware of and follow all personal protective equipment requirements
• Report any unsafe acts/conditions
• Maintain clean and orderly work areas
• Follow and support AXEL’s Safety Management System
• Be familiar with and support the effort of implementing the quality policy and ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949 Quality Management Systems
• Follow all documented procedures that relate to calibration of equipment
• Recommend changes to procedures as per preventive action program
• Maintain quality critical equipment and spare parts per documented procedures
• Maintain excellent on-time attendance record
• Communicate well with plant management and plant personnel
• Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
• Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
• Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
• Read and interpret equipment manuals to perform required maintenance and service.
• Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
• Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
• Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
• Performs building repairs and other duties as required such as light plumbing, painting, running occasional maintenance related errands and contact contracted labor for facilities up-keep.
• Maintain repair and preventive maintenance records
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Must be able to read, write and understand the English language
• Cutting, welding skills required
• Basic electrical repair skills required
• Basic computer skills preferred
• Working knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)/Automation, Industrial Hydraulics, Plant maintenance and Systems Troubleshooting preferred.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• High School diploma or GED required
• Must have formal training in mechanical disciplines and/or at least 2 years of experience
• Welding certification preferred
Various Safety and Quality training as required
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/ WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Required to talk and hear – must be capable of distinguishing change in pitch on pumps and motors.
• Requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day.
• Ability to work in various temperature conditions.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, including equipment such as hoses, fittings, sampling devices, tank covers, lids, or other equipment as required by other assignments.
• Must be capable of working overtime with little notice, as needed.
• Must be able to work in confined spaces.
• Requires close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Pay is BOE, Apply with us today!!
30 East 2nd Street, Sand Springs OK 74063
Express Office: Sand Springs
30 East 2nd Street
Sand Springs, OK 74063