Molding Operator - 1st + 2nd Shift
Located in New Richmond, WI
Salary: 15.00 - 16.00
1st Shift: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
2nd Shift: Monday - Friday, 3:00 p.m. - 1:30 a.m.
Pay: $15.00 - 16.00/hour
Location: New Richmond, WI
General Summary: Express is recruiting for a New Richmond, Wisconsin company in search of a Molding Operator. The Molding Operator is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of plastic injection molding machinery in accordance with approved procedures and guidelines. Performs process verification of tooling and instructions prior to starting machinery to ensure quality and efficiency.
- Ensure that quality and safe working practices are followed before, during, and after machine operation.
- Handle small plastic injection molded parts with hands and complete projects in accordance with approved
- Monitor and control assigned process, ensuring production activities are carried out in accordance with approved procedures and guidelines.
- Seek solutions for problems associated with assigned processes and communicate any identified defects in
materials, damage, press issues or concerns to Production Manager.
- Document any defects, damage or changes in specified logs according to work procedures.
- Ensure work areas are maintained in a clean and organized manner.
- Maintain machine cycle times to meet scheduled customer delivery.
- Perform quality checks with appropriate measuring devices per job instructions.
- Look through microscope at small hand-held items throughout shift.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs frequently.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Operate Plastic Injection Molding Machinery to complete assemblies and subassemblies.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1-year Plastic Injection Machine Operation preferred.
- Ability to read blueprints and use measuring devices.
- Basic reading and math skills required.
- Basic computer proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required.
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday (6 Days Observed)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
To Apply: Call or Text “IMolding-A” to the River Falls Express office at 715-426-6134 or fill out an Online Application at ExpressPros.com/RiverFallsWI
Express Office: River Falls
1561 Commerce Court
River Falls, WI 54022