Sales Support Administrator
Located in London, ON
Express is recruiting to fill a Sales Support Administrator position for our client in East London, ON! This position is for a minimum of 4 months. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, have excellent communication skills and high attention to detail. The successful candidate will be evaluated during this time for permanent hire.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job
site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Entering incoming sales orders and sending acknowledgement to customers.
- Arranging paperwork for both domestic and international shipment
- Providing general administrative support related to assisting the sales team.
- 2 years administrative experience, in a sales support role preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, specifically MS Excel.
- Well organized and self-motivated.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
- Compensation: $19.00 per hour.
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Sales Support Administrator”
Express Office: London
300 Dundas Street
London, ON N6B 1T6