Located in Chester, IL
While the specific job duties and responsibilities of a Production Worker will often depend on the industry in which they work, Production Workers typically have the following responsibilities:
Production Worker Responsibilities:
- Monitor the efficiency of the production line to ensure timely load and shipment
- Assemble and prepare goods for shipment
- Complete quality assurance testing on goods and products
- Maintain proper storage for material and product inventory in warehouses
- Organize inventory in an easy-to-access process
- Utilize machinery such as forklifts to load orders
- Maintain the quality and upkeep of warehouse equipment including machinery
- Move materials or completed products and packages to established locations
Production Worker Requirements:
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Experience in manufacturing would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of health and safety laws.
- Excellent knowledge of equipment used in the manufacturing process.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to operate power tools and warehouse vehicles such as forklifts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Express Office: Carbondale
1301 West Main Street
Carbondale, IL 62901