Located in London, ON
Express is recruiting for an Office Coordinator for our client in South London, ON! The ideal candidate will have strong office management experience, with a love for animals. This is a contract position for a minimum of 4 months. You will be evaluated during your trial period for consideration of a permanent placement.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Answer, screen and direct incoming calls
- Entering client information
- Delivering invoices and taking payments
- Processing any changes and/or adjustments to invoices as required
- Assist with A/R and A/P duties
- General office management duties to ensure the business is running smoothly
- Minimum of 2-3 years of administrative experience required, preferably in an office coordinator role
- Must be a team player
- Have a passion for animals
- Strong customer service orientation and exceptional communication skills
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to learn new software
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
- Compensation: $20.00
- Hours: Flexibility to work 8am-6pm Monday to Friday, 8:30am-12noon Saturday
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Office Coordinator"
Express Office: London
300 Dundas Street
London, ON N6B 1T6