Located in Red Bud, IL
We are searching for an attentive, dexterous Cabinet Maker to oversee the creation of cabinetry from start to finish.
To this end, the Cabinet Maker will be responsible for hand-picking the most suitable materials, constructing the cabinets, and then applying appropriate finishes. You should ensure adherence to our stylistic and technical requirements at all times.
Cabinet Maker Responsibilities:
- Cutting resources down to size, as needed.
- Planning an effective approach to work to ensure that each project is completed on time.
- Creating standard and custom components of cabinets.
- Gathering the elements of each cabinet and assembling the final product.
- Applying sealant, varnish, and paint to cabinets, if required.
- Inspecting each completed item to ensure that it has been constructed accurately, and that the necessary finishes have been applied.
- Repairing elements of cabinets that have been sent in for servicing.
- Advising on appropriate care for finished products upon request.
Cabinet Maker Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Completion of a training program or apprenticeship will be advantageous.
- Prior experience as a Cabinet Maker, with a portfolio of completed works.
- Good arithmetic skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines without sacrificing workmanship.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
Express Office: Carbondale
1301 West Main Street
Carbondale, IL 62901