Located in Murphysboro, IL
We are searching for an organized, attentive bank teller to provide exceptional service to our customers by handling routine tasks, such as processing payments, accepting deposits, and handling withdrawals.
The bank teller will respond to customer requests and inquiries, make recommendations about bank products and services, maintain, and balance cash supplies, and keep track of bank records and financial information.
Bank Teller Responsibilities:
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Packaging cash and rolling coins to be stored in drawers or the bank vault.
- Keeping a clean, organized work area and a professional appearance.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Using software to track bank information and generate reports.
Bank Teller Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Cash handling experience and on-the-job training may be required.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Exceptional time management, communication, and customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Strong sales skills are a plus.
- Professional appearance and courteous manner.
Express Office: Carbondale
1301 West Main Street
Carbondale, IL 62901