Located in Carbondale, IL
Salary: 12-15$/hr. + Commission
We are looking for a results-driven salesperson to sell cars and value-adding services such as maintenance plans, warranties, etc., directly to customers.
Responsibilities will include understanding the features and benefits of all motor vehicles that are available for purchase and being able to communicate this information effectively to customers and potential customers.
Car Salesperson Responsibilities:
- Converting showroom visitors into customers by understanding their needs and interests and matching them to the most appropriate car.
- Providing the potential customer with detailed information, including comparing different competitive models for the characteristics, capabilities, and features
- Taking customers on test drives and demonstrating vehicle features.
- Building a rapport with potential customers to improve the possibility of a sale in the future.
- Assisting customers with completing the relevant paperwork required for a successful sale to be processed.
- Maintaining reporting structures and recording sales and inventory on our CRM software.
- Assisting with the setup of showroom and promotional displays.
Car Salesperson Requirements:
- An associate degree or a high school diploma.
- A proven track record in motor vehicle sales would be advantageous.
- A professional appearance, friendly manner, and positive attitude.
- The ability to be competitive while maintaining the client's best interests.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service and negotiation skills.
Express Office: Carbondale
1301 West Main Street
Carbondale, IL 62901