Located in Carbondale, IL
We are looking for an enthusiastic, professional leasing agent to assist us with marketing and leasing properties.
The leasing agent will ensure properties are maintained effectively, market properties and screen prospective tenants. You will preserve favorable relations with property owners and tenants, contribute to a positive atmosphere in the office and portray a positive image of the company in your activities. You will oversee and coordinate the orientation of new tenants and assist with performing office management and clerical tasks.
Leasing Agent Responsibilities:
- Advertising available properties and conducting property tours as part of marketing activities.
- Screening prospective tenants to ensure they meet eligibility requirements.
- Completing lease applications and assisting with verification of application information.
- Inspecting properties when tenants take occupation and vacate.
- Liaising with tenants to provide information and address their complaints and concerns.
- Maintaining and storing documentation effectively.
- Accepting rent payments, security deposits and other applicable fees.
Leasing Agent Requirements:
- High School diploma, GED, or suitable alternative.
- Work experience as a Leasing Agent or similar position.
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Express Office: Carbondale
1301 West Main Street
Carbondale, IL 62901