Located in Advance, NC
We are recruiting for a marketing Assistant for a locally owned business in Forsyth County.
Duties consist of:
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe''s Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more.
- Meet with decision makers to gain an understanding of what the proposed communications are to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Select type, size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Produce drafts for review and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the Marketing department’s activities.
- Compose and post content online on the company’s website and social media channels.
Graphic Designer Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong graphic design skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest software and computer technologies
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Multimedia content development
- Media production, communication, and dissemination techniques
- Acute vision
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Organization/ability to juggle multiple projects
- Proven graphic design experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Working knowledge of Magneto Adobe Commerce
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or other related field
Express Office: Winston-Salem
159 Jonestown Road
Winston-Salem, NC 27104