Located in Wilsonville, OR
Salary: $23-$27 DOE
A client of ours in Wilsonville is looking to add HR Coordinator to their team to help out during a peak work season. This is a great opportunity to further HR skills in a fast-paced company within the machine automation industry
This is a 6 month to 1 year contract
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Term Life and Short-Term Disability
- Weekly paychecks
- We offer $100 referral bonuses, if you have friends or family looking for work, we will pay you!!!
- Responsible for scheduling interviews and preparing interview materials.
- Promotes job postings through job boards, social media, educational channels, and occasional career events.
- Manages requisitions by ensuring approvals with senior leadership and uploading to the Applicant Tracking System.
- Facilitates offer letters and pre-employment screening, ensuring a streamlined and positive experience for incoming hires. Uploads new hire information to HRIS.
- Manages the onboarding process by scheduling orientation meetings, communicating with the new hires and managers, and works as the back-up to provide HR Orientation.
- Processes confidential forms and records.
- Maintains, and, as appropriate, distributes current employee information, policy and procedures manuals, and other communications.
- Responsible for tracking and submitting team expenses to the expense management platform.
- Participate in ad hoc process improvement initiatives and other projects.
- Ensure data integrity and update candidate records in the applicant tracking system.
- Assists in the implementation and provides administrative support to various types of HR programs.
- Identifies potential issues or grievances and communicates these to HR professional staff.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs):
- 2 + years in HR/ Administrative position
- HR knowledge of laws, procedures, regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR or equivalent work experience
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment and prioritize competing tasks
Pay: $23 - $27/ hr
Schedule: Monday- Friday, 8am- 5pm
As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right opportunity for you and your career. We offer competitive wages, immediate medical benefits, a 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, and more! Employment with Express Employment Professionals depends on successful completion of the Express process, which may include drug testing, background checks, meeting Express bonding requirements, and completing the work authorization paperwork.
Apply in 3 ways!
- Call us at 503.612.1800 Monday-Friday 7 am-5 pm
- Submit your application via www.ExpressPros.com/WestTualatin, be sure when you submit your app to submit it to the West Tualatin location.
- Stop by our office! Express Employment Professionals is located at 19407 SW Martinazzi Ave, Tualatin, OR 97062.
Express Office: West Tualatin
19407 Southwest Martinazzi Avenue
Tualatin, OR 97062