Located in Sparta, IL
We are looking for an attentive production associate to ensure that the equipment involved in the manufacturing process is in good working order and is being used in a safe manner. The Production Associate is also responsible for evaluating the quality of end products.
Production Associate Responsibilities:
- Switch on equipment at the start of shifts and switch off equipment at the end of shifts.
- Schedule regular equipment and tool maintenance and schedule repairs when needed.
- Order materials needed for production.
- Evaluate staff performance and organize training as needed.
- Evaluate the quality of end products.
- Ensure that the workspace is clean and neat.
- Keep a record of work orders.
Production Associate Requirements:
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Experience in manufacturing would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of health and safety laws.
- Excellent knowledge of equipment used in the manufacturing process.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to operate power tools and warehouse vehicles such as forklifts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Express Office: Carbondale
1301 West Main Street
Carbondale, IL 62901