Located in Benton, IL
We are seeking dependable, innovative candidates who work confidently and independently.
CNC machinists can expect to work with both software and hardware, conduct tests and inspections of products, services and software systems, and repair faulty programs and machinery.
CNC Machinist Responsibilities:
- Writing and interpreting instructions and procedures to assemble equipment and products accurately.
- Getting information from all relevant sources.
- Welding and drafting.
- Controlling machines and processes.
- Performing inspections of equipment, structures, materials, and products.
- Analyzing information and finding the best solutions to problems.
- Keeping the work environment safe.
- Learning and applying the latest relevant knowledge to the work.
CNC Machinist Requirements:
- Certificate in machine shop technology or machine tool technology/machinist.
- 1-2 years’ experience in mechanical assembly is preferred.
- Recognized apprenticeship may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics.
- Attention to detail and self-motivation.
Express Office: Carbondale
1301 West Main Street
Carbondale, IL 62901