Located in Du Quoin, IL
We are looking to hire a highly efficient driver helper to assist company drivers with all deliveries.
The driver helper’s responsibilities include loading and unloading products by hand or by use of hand trucks, collecting all rejected products upon approval by customer service, and ensuring that the delivery vehicle is clean at all times. You should also be able to build and maintain solid inter-departmental relationships to ensure effective communication.
Driver Helper Responsibilities:
- Loading and unloading company products.
- Assisting drivers to find delivery locations.
- Compiling accurate delivery records and reports.
- Reporting all delivery-related problems to senior staff.
- Effectively communicating with clients and customers to resolve complaints.
- Liaising with the main office or the warehouse logistics team to notify the driver of any changes to daily routes.
- Assisting with the unloading of the delivery vehicle at the end of each shift.
- Obtaining clients’ and customers’ signatures as an acknowledgment of having received the delivered products.
Driver Helper Requirements:
- Proven experience working in warehousing, manufacturing, or production.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work flexible hours.
- The ability to handle physical workload.
- Excellent communication skills.
Express Office: Carbondale
1301 West Main Street
Carbondale, IL 62901