Delivery Driver (NON-CDL)
Located in Red Bud, IL
We are looking for a reliable delivery driver who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner.
The delivery driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. You should be willing to work as part of the delivery team to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct client.
Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
Delivery Driver Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license issued by the state where you intend to work.
- Clean driving record.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Attention to detail.
Express Office: Carbondale
1301 West Main Street
Carbondale, IL 62901