Insurance Customer Service Rep
Located in Marion, IL
We are looking for an experienced insurance customer service representative to connect with our insurance customers.
In this role, you will be responsible for answering customer queries, dealing with complaints, and providing potential customers with detailed information about our products. You may also be required to review a customer’s policy and direct calls to sales agents when a policy needs to be initiated or upgraded.
Insurance Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Learning and understanding company insurance products.
- Answering calls and responding to customer complaints.
- Accessing customer accounts and policy schedules.
- Providing customers with detailed information about policies and products.
- Recommending available products.
- Forwarding customers to sales agents when a policy needs to be initiated or upgraded.
- Typing up complaint reports and managing the customer complaint database.
Insurance Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous experience working as a customer service representative.
- In-depth knowledge of insurance products and policy schedules.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of database software.
- High-level typing skills.
- Ability to explain detailed policy concepts in a simple way.
Express Office: Carbondale
1301 West Main Street
Carbondale, IL 62901