Located in Red Bud, IL
We are searching for an exceptional, hands-on kitchen designer to create blueprints for our clients.
The kitchen designer will be required to consider the intended purposes of each kitchen, along with clients' style preferences, when drafting such plans. You should also ensure adherence to stipulated building and safety codes during each phase of the project.
Kitchen Designer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to ascertain the intended functions and appearance of each space.
- Anticipating and informing clients of additional features which may be of use to them.
- Creating a plan which details the layout and appearance of all installations and loose furniture.
- Assisting clients to select and supervise the work of independent contractors, so that their duties are conducted in accordance with clients' visions.
- Informing clients about appropriate care for their kitchens.
- Keeping a record of hours and activities completed to ensure that clients are billed accurately.
Kitchen Designer Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Prior experience as a kitchen designer.
- Familiarity with appropriate design and visualization tools.
- Top-notch communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Express Office: Carbondale
1301 West Main Street
Carbondale, IL 62901