Customer Service Representative
Located in Carbondale, IL
We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints.
You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across several communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
Express Office: Carbondale
1301 West Main Street
Carbondale, IL 62901