Front Office Assistant
Located in Carbondale, IL
We are looking for a capable and friendly front office assistant to work at our reception area.
In this role, your duties will include answering incoming calls, scheduling appointments, and welcoming visitors. You may also be required to order office supplies.
Front Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answering telephone calls, as well as screening and forwarding calls.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments, meetings, and events.
- Welcoming and assisting visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Handling basic inquiries and sorting mail.
- Copying, scanning, and filing documents.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Keeping the reception area tidy and observing professional etiquette.
Front Office Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous experience in office administration, secretarial work, or related field.
- Experience in answering and screening calls, as well as scheduling appointments.
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook Express.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Express Office: Carbondale
1301 West Main Street
Carbondale, IL 62901