Located in Carbondale, IL
We are seeking an energetic and capable administrative secretary to assist us with office administration.
In this role, you will be responsible for processing documents, maintaining databases, and liaising with the public. You may also be required to manage office supplies.
Administrative Secretary Responsibilities:
- Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
- Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
- Liaising with internal departments and communicating with the public.
- Directing internal and external calls, emails, and faxes to designated departments.
- Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events, if required.
Administrative Secretary Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years of experience as an Administrative Secretary would be advantageous.
- Exceptional filing, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling and call forwarding systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Express Office: Carbondale
1301 West Main Street
Carbondale, IL 62901