Located in Carbondale, IL
You will be responsible for both accounts payable and receivable along with all payroll and bank account management and reconciliation tasks. To do well in this role you should have previous experience as a Bookkeeper and have used Xero or QuickBooks.
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
- Reconcile sales taxes, payroll taxes, 401k, and bank accounts at the end of each month.
- Monitor financial transactions and reports.
- Process accounts receivable and payable.
- Process checks.
- Work with an accountant when necessary.
- Handle monthly payroll using accounting software.
- High school diploma.
- Associate degree in accounting or business administration. Excellent knowledge of general accounting principles.
- At least 2 years of bookkeeping experience, preferably within a business-services environment.
- Experience with accounting software such as Xero, QuickBooks, or MYOB.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work.
Benefits Available for Eligible Express Associates:
- Weekly Pay (Overtime pay for hours worked over 40/week)
- Medical Plan / Dental Plan / Vision Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Direct Deposit or FREE Bank of America Payroll Card
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
Call or Text Our Office: 618-457-1001
Send Resumes or Inquiries to: email@example.com
Stop by Our Location! Accepting Walk-ins M-F 9AM-4PM
Express Office: Carbondale
1301 West Main Street
Carbondale, IL 62901